Friday, August 13, 2010

I couldn't stand the idea of bloodshed, casualties.

Blood. Ooh.
"And I said, yes, if you think that I avoid bloodshed by standing aside, then I will stand aside"
The reason why I'm saying all this?
You see, the previous week, I was just fooling around with a friend and I accidentally hit this guy.
He got enraged and when I was looking away, he hurled this metallic substance at me.
It hit my skull. There was a cut. And oh, the pain.
My first thought and action was to hit him back.
Since my shot kinda sucks, it was a bummer.
I got back to my normal, average life then.
(5 minutes later)
"ABHINAV, BLOOD. YOUR HEAD. BLOOD. YOUR HEAD. BLOOD. YOUR HEAD"
Now I'm going to be honest, I'm a little slow so I couldn't understand what was going on at first.
About 134 seconds or so, I sort of realized that blood was gushing out of my head from where it'd gotten scratched.
I touched the left side of my head and WHOAA, I look back at my hand and there's all this blood.
And then all this drama followed which included me toppling over the table of that guy who'd injured me in a rush of sudden wrath. Also, I spilled all his food. Feel guilty not, me.
And then it all got sorted out and I was all repaired in the medical room and poo.

And that's about it with me attaining a minor scratch on my head.
HEY! AT LEAST SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPENED WITH ME.

Anyway, besides that life's been pretty much monotonous. Pretty much the same things happen everyday.
Sometimes a few exciting things happen.
Like when I got to know I'm going to FRANCE.
YES. YES. YES.
Wait, I shouldn't get too excited. Nothing's confirmed yet.

Although, I'm going to Malaysia and Thailand this winter for a week. Yep, that's confirmed. I booked the tickets myself. Pretty cheap, yeah.

So. You know what? I think I want to do something of my life.
Like something big.
But I don't know what.

Also, the Vogue Italia Oil Spill Issue. The Europeans are so brilliant and creative.
However, this might be a bit ghastly.
http://www.refinery29.com/oil-spill-fashion-photoshoot-from-vogue-italia.php/slideshow/1/

I appreciate the initiative by Vogue Italia.
However, just the idea of thousands of dollars of luxury clothing being flown down to the affected areas just to be ruined seems a tad bit sad to me.

It's raining here in New Delhi. We Delhi folks love it when it rains. I think God kinda likes us.
I love Delhi with all the..y'know.. boulevards lined with trees.
And the whole thing, pretty much yeah.

My exams sort of got postponed by a few days and I'm totally wasting these days doing nothing.
I should study. Yes, I should.
However, there are a lot of things I should be doing.
The day I start doing them, I swear I shall be the President of the Republic of India.
OH, YEAH.
Okay, maybe not.

I'm just gonna go out and take in some air. The air smells good during and after the rain, right?
Guess it's just because everything gets cleaned up and there's all this clean air waiting to be polluted by the horrific waste disposal system of my lovely city.
Okay, excuse me for the above paragraph. Spazz moment.

Alright, this blog post was very random and sort of makes me feel like a blond American teen.
Doesn't matter. I AM a blond American teen.
well, that's what I think.

OKAY, ENOUGH NOW.

Chugh says BOOM-POOH.
Ok, Sorry about that. This.

No comments: